Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sinister Goings-on By Dept. Homeland Security

Listen to the whole video please.
 
Also, please note that Dr. Bill Deagle (Chemist/M.D.) and his radio show, Nutrimedical Report, offers some SERIOUS nutrimedicals/nutriceuticals to prevent bio-hazards.  http://www.nutrimedical.com/
 
If you want, here's his phone#:  Phone: 888-212-8871
Fax: 902-444-6972

 
 
"Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice" (Isaiah 41:10, AMP).
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up" (Gal. 6:9).
"Lift up your heads…that the King of glory may come in" (Psalm 24:7, AMP).
"Call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor and glorify Me" (Psalm 50:15)
"Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things" (Col. 3:1-2).

No comments:

Post a Comment