Saturday, June 27, 2009

"AMBER ALERT"



--------------------------------------------------
From: "The United Freaks of America" <mail@theunitedfreaks.ning.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 1:41 PM
To: <stienster@care2.com>
Subject: On The United Freaks of America: Calling ALL Freaks...  All Points Bullitin!  "AMBER ALERT"

> A message to all members of The United Freaks of America
>
> my 14 year old daughter ranaway yesterday...
> i believe she is headed for texas (from arizona)
> most likely along the I-10
>
> if there are any freaks out there along that route that can help me hang missing signs in gas stations, truck stops, etc. please mesage me asap and i will email them to you...
>
> i have reason to believe that she has not yet headed out of the phoenix area...  so if we act fast, we can get her face plastered all over her route before she begins it, and hopefully she won't get far...
>
> thank you my freaks!
> and please forward this to anyone you know that is close enough to the I-10 to hang missing signs!
>
> ps. (for my daughter)  i know this will be sent to you too...
> idk if you are checking your messages or not, but...
> PLEASE PLEASE JUST COME HOME!!!
> changing your route won't work...  i will search the entire face of the planet if i have to...  just come home...  we can go to texas together!
>
>http://theunitedfreaks.ning.com
>

No comments:

Post a Comment