Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lindsey Williams

 
 
If you aren't familiar with the concept of an 'elite' group of people running the world, then the video (link above) will be hard for you to believe.  All I can say in that regard is that I personally have spent the last almost 3 years researching that one issue, and have discovered that it's true.  This elite group, at the top level, are nothing but evil.  There are indeed Satanists, meaning they worship Satan and believe he is the true light of the world. 
 
I strongly believe what's being said is the absolute truth.  He speaks of the elites' 'timeline' having been changed, and on my own research, I've seen that to have been the case. 
 
Fear isn't the reason for me to send this, but I'm hopeful that we can do things to prepare.  Scripture tells us God said "My People suffer for lack of knowledge".  Knowledge is essential and most of this knowledge (concerning the evil elites) isn't well known, only because people are busy and kept in the dark.  The information is findable, if only via their own writings. 
 
I'm hopeful that you'll listen to the video and then we can talk more about what's next for us.
 
-Lisa
http://stienster.blogspot.com
Save The Planet- eat a globalist.
-------------------------------------------
"Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe"
(Proverbs 29:25, NIV)
"Be not afraid nor dismayed...for the battle is not yours, but God's" (2 Chron. 20:15)
"Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice" (Isaiah 41:10, AMP).
Withstand him; be firm in faith [against his onset—rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined]…"
(I Peter 5:9, AMP)
"Lift up your heads…that the King of glory may come in" (Psalm 24:7, AMP).
"Call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor and glorify Me" (Psalm 50:15)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment