Monday, February 21, 2011

George Carlin on 'The American Dream'

 
Doesn't get any clearer than this.  STOP FIGHTING YOUR NEIGHBOR AND START FIGHTING THE SYSTEM.  That mantra is just as valid and more urgent than it was in the 1960's.  If you don't want to hear 'cursing', don't listen to this!
 
-Lisa
http://stienster.blogspot.com
Save The Planet- eat a globalist.
-------------------------------------------
"The God of my rock; in him will I trust: He is my shield and salvation" 2 Sam 22:3
"Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe"
(Proverbs 29:25)
"Be not afraid nor dismayed...for the battle is not yours, but God's" (2 Chron. 20:15)
"Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice" (Isaiah 41:10, AMP).
Withstand him; be firm in faith [against his onset—rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined]…"
(I Peter 5:9, AMP)
"Lift up your heads…that the King of glory may come in" (Psalm 24:7, AMP).
"Call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor and glorify Me" (Psalm 50:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment