Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Prairie Commentary

From: Linda on the Prairie
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 7:24 PM
 
There are a few things I'm watching and want to pass along FYI.
 
The Solar weather has picked up, which will affect various aspects here on earth ranging from weather to communications incidences.
 
Solar Flare 2011; Aurora Alert
 

Solar flare wreaking havoc on Earth's radio communications http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2011/0217/Solar-flare-wreaking-havoc-on-Earth-s-radio-communications

 
Next, the FBI is feeling 100% certain there will be a WMD attack here in the U S, though they say they don't know anything...yeah, right. Somewhere in this country, a dark plot and event is being planned.
 
FBI: 100 Percent Chance of WMD Attack
 
I had a dream a few weeks ago of seeing and explosion on the North/Northwestern horizon. Thinking it might be nuclear, I turned around to go inside and I saw another explosion to the Southeast. I couldn't tell if it was Nuclear or Vulcan, but not long afterword the fallout dust started drifting closer, so I told everyone they must come inside.
 
Have  Great Day and Good Luck,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment